“Join us at the 4th European Conference Hydrogen & P2X 2023 on June 14-15 in Copenhagen. The conference will feature a comprehensive agenda of newly researched topics, including the latest regulations and policies, the transformation of existing grids, hydrogen storage technologies, industrial applications of hydrogen, and the decarbonization of transport.
The conference will bring together top-level experts from various industries, including gas producers, chemical and mobility companies, power companies, government officials and regulators, storage companies, service providers, transportation companies, technology providers, equipment manufacturers, and renewable energy consultancies. This is an excellent opportunity to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders and gain a comprehensive overview of the green hydrogen and P2X industry.
Key topics include:
- Overview of national hydrogen strategies
- REPower EU plan, RED III directive and other European regulations impact on hydrogen industry
- European state funding of IPCEI as booster of hydrogen value chain
- Managing CAPEX and OPEX of H2 and P2X projects
- Russian-Ukraine conflict and its impact on energy market
- Certification of hydrogen origin
- Case studies of latest P2X and hydrogen projects in Europe
- Converting distribution grids and transforming fossil fuels infrastructure to be hydrogen-ready
- Latest advancements in hydrogen storage and transportation
- Hydrogen as an energy carrier for mobility – decarbonizing transport
- Monitoring and safety issues in hydrogen storage
The conference will be held at the Scandic Spectrum Kalvebod Brygge, 10 København V, Denmark. To register and for more information, please contact email@example.com or call +45 77 30 98 00.”